Running out.

0

Category:

So, I work in Langkawi. What's great about Langkawi? Nothing much. It gets boring the more days you stay here. I've been here for how long now? 2 months.

2 months, I've been walking aimlessly around this place, hoping for something interesting to happen. Nope, nothing so far. Even got myself a PS3 but I've pratically stopped playing as I've finished both the games I bought.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma, was the first.

A week after came Uncharted 2. This game was definitely worth playing.

Other than that, what I CAN tell you about Langkawi is, that it's good place to work. As you save money from overspending it on entertainment here, unless you're the type that drinks a carton of beer every week. =p

Duty Free here is basically anything, except electrical appliances. Eg: Refrigerators, TVs, DVD players, Cameras and the rest are under the category. Things that are really cheap here are, alcohol, tobacco, chinaware, cars, bikes and shoes.

Forget what I said about saving money here, if you're into gaming. Your money would basically go to games every month leaving you to munch for instant noodles, bread, and crackers. (What I actually did for 2 weeks here) Then there's the thing about the internet. Cybercafes here are pretty decent, only thing they smell like smoke and has noisy people shouting here and there.

Anyways, I'm pretty much short of words today but look forward to an update next week. I'd MAYBE update my blog depending on my mood and the lack of time on my hands. I'll write off here as I need to go home and hang my clothes.

See ya. =D

Comments (0)

Post a Comment