Routine compromising.

0

Category:

Hello!

Work's getting into an annoying routine. It's wake up at 5.30 then back home at 7. Starting to get really lazy in doing anything while I'm at home as well. Maybe because there's nothing to do here.

Good news for me is that payday's tomorrow. YAY. Wonder how long I'll last with the money. With the car, PTPN, phone bills and flight tickets for April. Jeebus. Finding it very hard to update on anything since nothing interesting happens here. I mean, work is work, If I keep yapping about work, it'll bore the shit out off you all.

My shifts are taking a toll on me as well, like making me get up at the crack of dawn on my off days. SERIOUSLY, I need the sleep and rest but I can't sleep past 6 nowadays. Recently, resigning has come to my mind for god knows what reason or maybe because I hate the life here. It's basically work and no life. I keep telling myself to stay for at least a year, I just hope that I stay true to myself in saying that.

Well, anyways, I really don't want to rant for long. I guess, I'll just head off for now. See ya around.

Cheerio.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment