Missing KL.

0

Category:

Badly. This place is driving me crazy. I really need to get back. Unfortunately, I'm "not" coming back this April, if you get what I mean. Some of you should know what happened when I applied for leave.

I feel like I'm still slow in work.

Anyways, I'm not going to blabber on about it. Moving on. DID YOU HEAR, that Super Junior will be in KL on the 20th of March. AH. Too bad I can't go down. The tickets that are left, are only the RM458 ones. If not, it'll be "sorry sorry sorry sorry, Naega naega naega meonjeo
, Nege nege nege ppajyeo Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby" *inserts sorry sorry dance*.

Then apart from Super Junior coming down... Kings of Convenience will be here on the 23rd as well. WOOT. Kings of Convenience? Ala, I Rather Dance with You? Don't know? *sigh* Never mind.

Oh well. Recently got into inFamous. Which in my opinion, blows balls away. Imagine GTA, only thing you can't steal cars, you can glide through the air, and you can electrocute the shit of the people around you.

Still not getting it? Get a PS3 and get the game. Then you'll understand. I've reached my limit for the time being, so, so long. =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment