Fast car.

0

Category:

I'm very tired for some reason. Not sure why. Well, hello again. And... I don't have much to say actually. There's been a praying mantis flying about in my apartment. It sits on the fridge and looks out the window. Pretending like it can't get out.

Then it disappears for hours and comes back to the same spot. Talk about nothing else to do. Anyways, laptop came here yesterday courtesy of my mum coming all the way to Langkawi because the courier service was expensive. Cannot describe what she did in words. Wished she could stay overnight or something. At least I got to have b'fast with her and walk around Kuah with her.

Heard Uncle Izal's in the hospital. Didn't even call him, stupid me. Mum was supposed to give me his number but she never got around sending it to me. Hope the operation went well.

So, took maxis broadband for my internet. It's not half bad, though I might say that streamyx has better download speeds. Maxis is good for browsing. It's not half bad downloading but it varies. Sometimes it's extremely fast, then all of a sudden it drops tremendously. But still capable of playing WOW, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.

I really can't write today. Just feeling very tired. I can barely keep my eyes open.

I think I should go off now. Annyeong.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment