Planning a trip.

0

Category:

So, this "trip" has been in my head for quite sometime. Where to? Japan. When? Either end of this year, or early next year.

Basically the trip's just to explore Japan in a week or so. With whom? 5 or 6 friends, that is all of these friends can actually commit to saving up their money for the trip. Otherwise, I won't bother and just go by myself. 

Of course, staying in Japan isn't really cheap. So, I'd be opting to stay in a capsule hotel. Sure, the service might not be top notch, but hey, I'm not wanting to experience the hotel, I'm there to experience the country. A night's about 1,400 yen which is about 140 ringgit. 840 ringgit altogether. Good enough la.

All I have to worry is the air tickets. I've yet to find any other airlines other than JAL and MAS. *Sigh* Plan I shall.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment