My 10 year plan as of today.

0

Category:


2009-2011: Four Season's Langkawi

*The trip will be between the course of me resigning out of FSL and into something else*

2011-2013: Possibility of pursuing a course in journalism, or to continue being a hotelier for another year.

2010-2018: To save up money to update my SLR and myself with the skills to be a freelance photographer.

2014: Start pursuing a career in writing specifically in the food industry. While trying to pursue a possible second career in freelance photography.
*I'll start small, but then again, that's where everyone starts*

2018: To be a renowned food writer and food photographer. Open a catering company with my mum.

2010 - 2020: Dedicate myself to eco-awareness. Participate in environmental issues. Make sincere donations to WWF. Participate in Earth Hour/Day events every year. Make my time worth it. Eliminate the term "Green-washing".

2019: Make the move to NatGeo if possible.


HAPPY EARTH DAY BTW!

No, I did not do this just to say that I support Earth Day. In fact, everyone of us should be supporting Earth Day.
90% of all large fish are gone, by 2048 all fish will be gone if we don't do something.
There'll be day when your children come up to you and ask you why did this and that happen.

How will you answer them, if you know you played a part in not saving our environment?

Think again. It's what we do that counts.

HAPPY EARTH DAY again!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment