Chaptre Une ; Blind Spot.

1

Category:

Last thing I knew, was that I was standing at my balcony. Minding my business. Cigarrette half-smoked, and it was raining. An amazing day to be lying down on my couch and laughing my ass off, in my opinion. On the other hand, I opted to finish my smoke and get ready for work.

I headed into my small yet cozy apartment. A nice home theatre system leaning against one wall while the opposite stood a comfortable yet old couch I had for quite sometime. I sat myself down to get my shoes tied.

Lights out. Power surge, I guess. Wait, that can't be it. Neighbour's still playing his shitty music. Checked things out on the balcony. Rain got a little heavier. So did my head. Leaned on the balcony to get my footing right. The last thing I heard, was this loud thump coming from the back of my head and the sound of a crack ripping through ice.

Woke up. Found my body lying down on concrete, 16 floors below my apartment. A man in black was taking pictures of my body. I saw Mum. From the looks of it, she couldn't stop crying.











What the hell just happened?

Comment (1)

A fascination with death and depression?

Post a Comment